WARNING: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING REGISTRATION
By submitting your registration, you have agreed to enter and participate in the following event, Color Me Run HCMC 2019, and abide by all the terms and conditions set by the city officials, organizers, and event supporting groups.
- Purchased tickets cannot be upgraded, refunded or cancelled.
- Participants must show a valid photo ID to exchange the tickets to security wristband to be able to enter the event. ID for Vietnamese citizens, Driving License, Passport, Basic Resident Registration Card and Student ID are valid forms of a photo ID.
- Time and location for CMR Kit pick-up will be announced in our channels 2 weeks before the event date.
- All participants must exchange your e-confirmation email to wristbands before entering the venue.
- Artists are subject to change or withdrawal. In the event of such change or withdrawal, refunds will not be given.
- The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed.
- You must wear your wristband at all time on the venue. Don’t lose it! Those who lose their wristband for any reason will not be allowed entry into the event.
- Any person within the event not in possession of a valid wristband, will be removed. There are no exceptions.
- It is YOUR responsibility to be fit and well on the day of the marathon in order to enjoy the experience and not put yourself at risk. We won’t take any liability for death or personal injury, fraud, or any other liability to the extent it cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- The organizers and promoters are not responsible for tickets that are purchased from any third-party entities/platforms/places that are not registered as on official channels of Color Me Run 2019.
- In certain circumstances some areas within the venue may become restricted.
- Guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the festival immediately. No refunds will be given.
- Any attempt to enter the event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from event grounds. In certain cases we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
- The event operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
- We suggest you to not bring any luggage (such as backpack, travel luggage, briefcase, etc).
- We will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed unfit for entry. Anyone found carrying illegal drugs or narcotics, illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given.
- Any outside food or beverage is strictly prohibited inside the event.
- We do not appreciate shirtless people and visitors who take their shirts off will be asked to put them back on.
- Participants who are removed from the venue for any reasons will be banned from re-entering the event.
- The event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
- No unauthorized vending allowed.
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling or giveaways.
- Alcohol purchase is strictly for festival-goers who are at least 21 years old.
All attendees are subject to being searched prior to entry into the event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough airport-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Electronic drug detector and K-9 search will be used. Event organizer shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of event organizer is in violation of event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
Pulse Ltd.,(Pulse Active) and its affiliations/association reserves the right to film, record, and/or photograph the visitor, participant or wristband holder’s image, likeness, action, and/or statement of this event for television, moving picture, webcast and/or other public broadcast in any medium for any purpose. Any visitor, participant and/or wristband holder of this show hereby fully releases and discharges Pulse Ltd., (including its employees and subsidiaries) and its affiliations/association from any rights, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the filming, recording and/or photography of this event.